After years in the family restaurant business, and more than a decade after opening their first restaurant location, Tomasino’s founders Jon and Liz Gegaj are beginning a new chapter in their lives as they enter the world of franchising.
As they begin this new adventure, their goal is to share their dream with others who believe in their product and the operational strategy they have developed within their own locations.
The Gegaj family knows exactly what it takes to start, operate and perfect a New York style pizzeria restaurant franchise. They are excited to invite others into the Tomasino’s family, and share their experience with them, so they may one day experience the same rewards of being “the neighborhood spot.”
At Tomasino’s, their franchise model perfectly positions you for success by providing:
- An affordable menu and our proprietary family recipes.
- Established alliances with the best suppliers in the pizza industry.
- A business the entire family can work in and show pride.
- The real deal. The actual franchisor founding team. Leaders who understand the business and really care about their franchisees.
Did you know?
Tomasino’s is part of a hugely popular segment within the immense restaurant industry:
- When eating out, Americans choose Italian more than any other type of ethnic cuisine.
- The pizzeria market alone generates $38 billion in annual sales.
- Ninety-three percent of American eat pizza at least once a month!
Their concept appeals to a wide customer base (families, singles, couples, working professionals, and students, to name a few!). Plus, it benefits from multiple potential revenue streams, including different dayparts, dine-in, carryout, catering and delivery. It all adds up to a great opportunity for franchise owners. To learn more about this franchise opportunity, please visit the following link: http://www.franchiseclique.com/franchise/Tomasinos-Pizzeria.